Sweetie came home from science class last week excited to show us this paper towel experiment. The two of them spent a few hours one morning with these paper towel scraps, markers, and water to produce these lovely papers to decorate our kitchen with.
They are really quite fascinating. You draw a line an inch above the edge of the paper towel and then dip the edge into water(suspending the paper towel from above). As the water rises up the paper towel the colors split out and you can see all of the colors that are in one. Below are I don't know, purple, green and blue from left to right. Black and brown are the most interesting - you'll have to try it to see what happens.
The Little One is a character. I can't decide if she's a handful or if she's just 15 months. We all had a big laugh when she walked into the kitchen like this last week.
Here she is again, looking remarkably like Abbey(I've never noticed this before). She's got her mischievous look on. She was willing to pose for me for one shot, but after that she got crazy!
Last week for Family Home Evening we took a run to the lake(we're training the kids for their mile run in gym class). It was a lovely day so we cooled off by taking a quick swim in the lake. It was a beautiful evening.
(Okay, I didn't swim - you all caught me. But I did go wading which is more than usual. And someone had to take pictures right???)
Woof-woof has started ballet class again. Her classes are in the attic of a local church. I love the character of the room. It seems like an enchanted place to dance.
Woof-woof has started dancing too. It makes me laugh every time she does it. I had to take a quick video to show you all how funny she is.
I think we have a tap dancer on our hands.
This was the first time she had ever done this - I think that she started because she noticed she was making funny noises on the floor - I had spilled a little bit of flour where she was doing this. But now she's hooked.
1 comments:
Love! She's so darling! And yes, I can see the Abbey resemblance. Yay for all of your darling children. Can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment