Saturday, June 18, 2011

June 18

It was a wet and rainy day.  Too wet to go outside.  "Let's . . .

. . . do ping pong paddle tricks," Sweetie said.
 . . . write in my journal," Woof-woof said.
 . . . play/teach ping pong," Mommy said.
 . . . get excited that I can get a point or two on Mom in ping pong" Sweetie said.
 . . . lock Sweetie out of the building after he ran an errand for me," Mommy said.
 . . . play Fruit Ninja on the iPad," Sweetie and Woof-woof said.
 . . . take a nap in my tent," The Little One said.
 . . . try to beat Mommy together at Fuseball," Sweetie and Woof-woof said.
 . . . beat my kids 4 games to 1 at fuseball," Mommy said.
 . . . be the fuseball goal keeper," The Little One said.

We also played candlestick bowling, more ping pong with The Guy, and generally had a great day even though it was pouring out and we couldn't swim.  It was nice that the conference center had so many great activities to do that were good for a rainy day.

(P.S.  The first one to name the book will get a prize from our trip.  And stay tuned, more prizes might be coming!)

6 comments:

Katie said...

Otto's Rainy Day?

That looks like one cute score-keeper!

Katie said...

and I'll be honest. I'm just guessing on the book.

KRB said...

Pinkalicious??

Not that WE would know...

Seamore Tomato said...

The first prize goes to KRB. So impressive that a house with boys would know the first line to that book! ;)

Some lovely Swiss chocolate will be coming your way when I get home!

KRB said...

Dark chocolate please.
Oh, wait, the boys want milk chocolate - guess we'll have to win another competition

Dedee said...

Love! Sorry I missed out on the yummys!