Since we live in a cold climate we've decided to try out cold-weather sports. Luckily for us there is an ice skating rink across the street from the school. The first time we went it was pretty tough - the kids were hanging on me the whole time. This time was much better - I should have been coming more. The kids loved it and so did I. Next year I think we're going to schedule in weekly trips!
Woof-woof skating on her own. She loved to jump and dance around.
Sweetie(in the green coat) skating around. He got much better as the afternoon progressed - mostly because he was being chased by a bunch of little girls...
I had a great time watching them and skating around.
I have to admit that this skating trip gave me my first sign that spring might be coming - they are closing the rink next week because it doesn't stay warm enough from the end of February on to keep it going.
Hip hip hooray for Spring!
2 comments:
Go Sweetie! Getting chased by the ladies already! :)
We have not been that cold, though I hear there is a chance of snow in Berkeley/SF this weekend! Yikes!
My girls love ice skating. Unless life takes us elsewhere, I plan on getting them both passes so they can skate more often.
It's amazing how fast they pick ice skating up!
Post a Comment