Sunday, December 5, 2010

Help! Help!

Many times throughout the day I hear a cry of help coming from one of my kids(The Little One just cries). When I get to the scene it most often looks like this: 

She's rolling all over the place and is often found stuck underneath a piece of furniture.
Note the look of concern on her face that I'm taking pictures and not saving her!


But when she also looks at you like this it's hard not to take pictures.


7 comments:

Human Bean said...

She is SO adorable! And she still reminds me very much of our little one who regularly finds herself in furniture traps as well. I love seeing pictures of your total cuteness. Keep them coming!

Human Bean said...

Also, that picture on the sidebar of the Little One eating her foot is classic! That one should be framed and proudly displayed in your house. Lol!

Katie said...

So funny! She has a winning smile, even in the face of trouble.

Dedee said...

I love that she yells help when she gets stuck! She's so cute. I need another Little One fix!

Megan said...

that is so funny! i found lyra in some pretty bad spots as well, once she managed to get all the way under our bed when rolling around. it happened so fast too! as for the winter gear. that's crazy how much they have to wear. i can't even keep that much stuff on my kids. i get one dressed and by the time i get the other dressed, the first has taken it all off! looks like you're having so much fun. love it! miss you!

Dimples :) said...

It's your parental duty to take a picture when they get stuck in such a cute manner. :)

Books = Possibilities said...

Hilarious! I love it! Her expression is classic!

(And I just realized I mimicked what "Human Bean" wrote...I find myself doing that often...)