Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Catherine's funeral

My brother and his family.
 After the funeral we made an "I love you this much" chain, at the request of GRB(the oldest daughter).
The casket with the flowers.  I felt lucky because I got to take the girls to the florist and let them pick out what they wanted for the top.  I think it was perfect.
 Catherine's dad and brothers.
 All of the immediate family who was at the funeral.  All of my brothers and sisters were there, as well as all of her brothers.  We were so blessed that everyone was able to make it there.

Thank you all for your love and support during this time.

3 comments:

Bradbury Bunch said...

What a precious post. I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your sister-in law. Your memory post about her is beautiful-she has a beautiful family. The chain of "I love you this much." brings tears to my eyes--I know she loved it. Your family is in our thoughts and prayers. xoxo

Megan said...

we love you and your family! it was so great to talk last week. i love talking with you. hope you are all doing so well and have peace during this time.

Books = Possibilities said...

Knowing about life after death and eternal families is such a comfort during times like these. You are loved.