The old fashioned kind with broomsticks and fly swatters!
Apparently Sammy thought that he would have the last word and told his friends the mice to come into our house.
The bread was our first casualty.
When they have a casualty I'll spare you the photo!
Hopefully the war is over soon and these rodents will know where they belong.
There's nothing like a few rodents to make me feel like I'm not a good housekeeper. Every crumb now has me worried.
4 comments:
ah, good luck with this! We had a mouse problem in one of our apartments once. It's no fun!
Ew! I hope you find him SOON...dead!! We had a mouse problem in our basement and after setting up 4 mouse traps he was gone in no time, but a broom/fly swatter will probably work just as good.
Pretty soon the little one will be roaming around picking up all the crumbs that are left behind--at least that Chloe's job over here, and we haven't seen a mouse since! :)
GOOD LUCK NONE THE LESS!! EW!!
I love this picture! When I was a kid, my mom would arm us with brooms, pretzel boxes, and fishing nets to catch our neighbors rabbits eating the plants. Good luck catching the nasty rodents!
I'm a fan of traps when it comes to mice--I'm cruel that way. Not the springy ones, the poison ones.
Not a fan of nasty rodents at all. And it doesn't seem to matter whether you're clean or not. They come in just the same.
Go Seamore! You can do it!
Post a Comment