The Guy who has never had a stuffed animal that he loved enough to name it.
Glad to know you all still exist! :) What an adorable little one there! Did you make her dress?
I found the dress at Target. And a friend got me one in another size so I get to enjoy it for a long time(at least a long time in baby clothes).
She is such a doll! Isn't it the best when they decide to smile? I LOVE the dress- time to visit Target :o)
That dress is darling, as is the very cute little girl who is wearing it. (Optometry's Meeting in Chicago 2012--I'm planning on it.)
Oh, she is so cute! I'm glad to see you back on your blog! :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Glad to know you all still exist! :) What an adorable little one there! Did you make her dress?
I found the dress at Target. And a friend got me one in another size so I get to enjoy it for a long time(at least a long time in baby clothes).
She is such a doll! Isn't it the best when they decide to smile? I LOVE the dress- time to visit Target :o)
That dress is darling, as is the very cute little girl who is wearing it.
(Optometry's Meeting in Chicago 2012--I'm planning on it.)
Oh, she is so cute! I'm glad to see you back on your blog! :)
Post a Comment