Monday, August 16, 2010

Train up a child

Woof-woof won her first Settlers of Catan game yesterday.


Sweetie was so mad he didn't want to be in the congratulatory picture - I got him anyway!

7 comments:

Maile said...

Hahahahahaha! Wow, congrats to Sweetie! And I agree, teaching kids to play games WE like is a necessary component to childrearing. Ellie is a big fan of Dominion these days, and Mike taught it to Nathan R while babysitting the other day. I love that the kids are getting old enough to play. :-)

Maile said...

Oops, I meant congratulations to Woof-Woof. And better luck next time to Sweetie. :-)

Books = Possibilities said...

How fun! We love playing games with the girls.

Katie said...

Ha! I love it. Atta girl, Woof-woof. Thats not an easy game! My Dad taught us Hearts at a very young age, and we played it every Sunday of my life. Even now when we go home for a visit- every Sunday.

Dimples :) said...

Woof-Woof, don't forget to ask your Dad just who won my first game of Catan. In fact, Mike & Maile were at that game too and I, the newbie, WON!!! Woo-hoo! Good job Woof-Woof. p.s. We just got Dominion too and we like it.

Dedee said...

I need to buy that game! I do not believe I don't own it!

Congrats to Woof-Woof!

Dacia said...

Sounds like he is like Bryson - very competitive:) We really need to get together soon - we are not that far away