We decided to have an adventure and try out parasailing. Unfortunately for The Guy someone had to stay home with The Little One, so he didn't get to go. Someday...
Sweetie and I giving parasailing the thumbs up.
Getting dunked in the water.
JH and little BB taking-off.
I wanted to show that little BB really did have a great time. Here they are getting dunked.
Uncle Solipsist and Woof-woof waving at the camera. Woof-woof was so excited to fulfill her dream of flying like a super hero. Unfortunately we didn't get any pictures of her doing "Word Up" like her favorite super hero.
Woof-woof and Solipsist getting dunked.
We had a great time. Sweetie says that it was the best thing he has ever done in his life.
2 comments:
How fun I've always wanted to try that!
I am so freaking jealous I'm not sure I can stand it right now! I've always wanted to do that!
But I'm so very glad you guys got the chance!
Post a Comment