The Guy who has never had a stuffed animal that he loved enough to name it.
oh man, you're kidding me! I'm pretty sure that is Sweetie's doing. He needs to hold off on that Domino's pizza for a while.
No way! I'd be proud of that!
HAHAHAHA!!! This my friend...made my day!!! However, I think a belly pose should be added to this post! I want to see BELLY!!!
I am just laughing my head off at that one!!!
NICE one :)
whatever - I don't believe this pic :)
Bwahahahahaha! I'm laughing WITH you on this one. This happened to me last year in my third trimester. I blamed it on the old house... ;)
honestly?! i can't get enough of that picture... too funny. although i don't believe YOU my dear could have done such a thing, baby bump and all.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
oh man, you're kidding me! I'm pretty sure that is Sweetie's doing. He needs to hold off on that Domino's pizza for a while.
No way! I'd be proud of that!
HAHAHAHA!!! This my friend...made my day!!! However, I think a belly pose should be added to this post! I want to see BELLY!!!
I am just laughing my head off at that one!!!
NICE one :)
whatever - I don't believe this pic :)
Bwahahahahaha! I'm laughing WITH you on this one. This happened to me last year in my third trimester. I blamed it on the old house... ;)
honestly?! i can't get enough of that picture... too funny. although i don't believe YOU my dear could have done such a thing, baby bump and all.
Post a Comment