Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Water Park

On our great spur-of-the-moment vacation we enjoyed the warm weather outside AND the perfect 78 degrees inside the water park. We also enjoyed a shared suite with family and The Guy and I loved that we got to spend evenings with the adults. It was a great three days and I can't wait for our next adventure! (The only bad part of the few days was that I didn't think about the fact that I wouldn't be able to go down the slides.)

The Guy and Sweetie coming out of the Tornado slide(where the tube would go upside down - or at least that is what I was told.)

Woof-woof LOVED the lazy river or the crazy river as she called it. Her favorite thing to do was to get The Guy or I in a double tube and walk us around the river. She also loved dunking us under the waterfalls or buckets dropping water.

Woof-woof was incredibly brave and went down every slide that she could.

Sweetie and Pink Bear climbing the jungle gym to get to the slides.

Woof-woof and Purple Bear in the kiddie pool. They had a great time together.

Sweetie and Pink Bear under the water coming out of the humongous bucket.

Our VA family! Green Bear, JP, Purple Bear, HP, & Pink Bear.

Our family at the park.


We had a really wonderful trip. I love spending time with family and don't know what I'm going to do now that we're all moving to new a different places. What will I do when I don't get to see them so often??? :(

5 comments:

Jennie said...

I want to go there!!!!

Katie said...

I could use some water slide right about now. Your trip looks like a blast!

Karen said...

Um, I'm sorry, but aren't you supposed to be 7 months pregnant? You are BARELY showing!

Looks like you guys had a blast. What a great way to spend a late winter/early spring vacation!

Dedee said...

I want to go there too!

What an awesome trip and great pictures.

Also, anyone who appropriately teaches their children to love chocolate shakes is brilliant!

Love you to pieces!

Jennette said...

Pregnant? As expected, you're about the cutest pregnant woman ever. Looks like such a fun trip-- all of it!!