Sunday, January 17, 2010

Top ten?

If I were to make a list of the top ten things that I dislike(hate, but I can't use that word in our house) mosquitoes(or biting bugs) would be on that list.

If mosquitoes(or sand flies) were to make a top ten list of people they love, I would be on their list.

Seriously. Almost one week in a tropical climate while using 30 percent deet and I've got over one hundred bug bites. I don't want to know what the final tally will be on Tuesday night when we get home.

2 comments:

Jennie said...

And I just want to know what tropical place you've been!

Dedee said...

AAAAAAAA.

Are you sure you want me to come to the Poconos this summer?

(I have a friend who has a natural mosquito repellent that's supposed to work as well as deet. I'll let you know!)

word verification=louth. Am not!