Here it is when we first got it:
That tear in the top has been there for as long as I can remember.
Last week I finally got around to doing something about the bench. I spent a really fun day with my friend, Angie, who has an air compressor staple gun and we turned the bench into this:
Now if I'd just polish all of it, it would look like new! And yes, I've misplaced the hinges too so I'd better find those....
Thanks Mom and Dad for giving me this - I'm so excited to have it in our house!
4 comments:
My old friend is being re-made. I miss it here though.
Love you and love what you are doing to bring new life to that old bench!
Love it!!!!!!
looks great!
Oh! the bench is cute but I just found our about your pregnancy and that is wonderful! Congratulations.
Post a Comment