Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Early Anniversary Celebration

(So much has happened in the past few weeks, be patient as I update!)

For an early anniversary celebration Devin and I headed up to New York City to see Phantom of the Opera. We had a great evening with a long drive(at least it was fun conversation), some delicious Indian food, and a great time at the show(including a budding virtuoso behind us who sang along until we(I) glared at him).

As you know the Guy doesn't ever want to make a scene so this is the best(only) picture that we have of the evening. (Taken while walking past the sign.)

We're addicted now and we're going to have to figure out how to get back up there for more! Many thanks to The Guy and our friends who took the kids for a fantastic evening!

3 comments:

Books = Possibilities said...

What a fabulous anniversary celebration!

Bradbury Bunch said...

I like the way you celebrate anniversaries!! How Fun! Going to broadway is on our to do list--however we have to do it in the next 4 years while we still live over this way!!

You look adorable Linda-as you always do! Hope your family has a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! XOXO

Dedee said...

I would love to see that again! What an awesome anniversary. I need to figure out a way to celebrate mine!