Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Tuesday Morning Tidbits

It's 8:51 and Sweetie's still asleep. He fell asleep last night at 7:45. Any doubts that he's sick again?


Last night I put fuzzy, footed pajamas on Woof-woof for the first time this fall/winter. Right before bed she decided that she needed to go to the bathroom one more time. So she pulled down her pajamas and sat on the toilet. Right as she started going "wet" she realized that she had forgotten to take her underwear off. She was so sad. But it was so funny. Sweetie and I couldn't stop laughing. We told her that she was okay - that accidents happen. Then she started to laugh too and said, "I'm glad I'm not going yuckies - that would be really gross!" I was glad that she got over it and could see the humor in the situation.


We were in NYC on Saturday. Sweetie said to his cousin, "We might do something fun today, like go to the Natural History Museum or we might have to do something boring like go to the top of the Empire State Building." I guess he's been to the top too many times. (The rest of my visiting family went to the top. We opted to walk around town. I wasn't going to pay $20+ per person for something "boring.")

1 comments:

Dedee said...

He may have been bored by it, but I certainly wasn't. He did get Hersheys and MnM world out of it, so he can't complain too hard. :)