Wednesday, October 28, 2009

"I'd rather wear Levi's"

You know the drill:

I saw this skirt at Hanna Andersson and decided to make one for Woof-woof to wear during the Halloween season.

I made a little appliqued candy corn shirt to go with the skirt. She has some jack-o-lantern and candy corn tights. The outfit was coming together perfectly in my mind.

I finished the skirt yesterday so she could wear it to her preschool Halloween party today. They don't allow costumes so I thought this would be a good alternative option. (Admittedly not as cute as the original, but still cute.)



This morning after trying the skirt on she said, "I don't like this skirt. I'd rather wear Levi's."

What was I to do?

All that sewing for naught!

But still a cute girl.


Blowing her Halloween bubbles that she got from her party.

3 comments:

Books = Possibilities said...

Ah! Good thing we love our children!

Jennette said...

Oh NO!! What a little stinker. Those 3yr olds can sometimes make me just want to rip my hair out! And I'm dying at how cute that skirt is--the whole outfit, actually.

Oh well. You were probably a better mom than I would have been for just letting her wear the jeans.

Dedee said...

I adore that shirt.