Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Too Excited to Sleep

Sweetie's first day of First grade is today. He was so excited to get back to school(although he tried to pretend that he didn't want to go). He set his alarm last night so he could get everything done in time for school. I think he was a little nervous, but excited too. It's so fun to watch him get excited about this new adventure in his life.

I made sure that he didn't wear the same shirt as last year(he wanted to)!

With all of the neighborhood girls at the bus stop. (I can't believe that I didn't make him take his hood off.)

He hopped on the bus so fast that I didn't get a good picture of him.

I'm so excited for a new school year and hope that it goes as well as last year!

3 comments:

Books = Possibilities said...

Those kids of ours! How big they are growing! I love that Aa and L LOVE to learn!

Kate said...

He he he I love this post. I love that he was trying to play it cool and didn't want you to know how excited he was. Sure miss you guys and your darling kids :)

Dedee said...

Schools the best. My kids were very excited to go back as well. Too bad I didn't take any pictures. . .