Actually, The Guy surprised me with this one. We were planning on a beach trip Friday, but then he told us to be ready on Thursday afternoon for a weekend adventure. He got us a cabin in the Poconos(hills, I mean mountains, near us) for two nights and it was great.
He let Sweetie pick out the ice cream at the store.
We spent a day at our favorite lake.
Finally a picture of the two of us together!
The kids playing on the beach at the lake.
(Look carefully family of mine. This may be where you end up next summer for our reunion.)
We also went swimming at the swimming pool, watched cable tv, played Guitar Hero, played arcade games, I did crafts(of which I can't show because they are a Christmas present), slept in, watched some more cable tv(I miss Food Network and The Guy misses ESPN), and had a great time. Many, many thanks to The Guy for planning this vacation. I feel so relaxed now and ready to hit this fall running!
2 comments:
What fun! Looks like everyone enjoyed themselves immensely!
That looks like a great place for a reunion. I'm there.
WV word--hoser. Does that ever bring back memories!!!
Post a Comment