Friday, August 14, 2009

Summer Swimming

For the past six weeks the kids have been taking swim lessons. They both have loved it.

Woof-woof has gone from hardly getting her hair wet,

to trying to swim from the wall to her teacher. She'll go even more if she's with her Daddy. And she even keeps asking if she can swim with us the next time we go snorkeling so she can see the fishies.

She also likes to dance in the pool.

And she loves Fridays when she gets to go down the slide.


Sweetie has gone from doggy paddling across the pool to knowing freestyle, elementary backstroke, the backstroke(shown),

and to having a killer breast stroke. He's really improved and is impressive and fun to watch.

He's also been perfecting his pencil dives,

And his real dives.


It's been a great summer of swim lessons and I hope that they don't lose all of their progress over the fall/winter/spring months. I guess I'll have to take them snorkeling again.....

1 comments:

Books = Possibilities said...

Hooray for swim lessons! I'm so glad I have my girls in swim lessons! I am constantly amazed at the progress!