These rockets went really high and far. In fact with the motor that Sweetie used the teacher told us that only one student in the earlier session recovered their rocket. And true to his(the teacher's) word only one student out of Sweetie's class (that used the large motor) recovered her rocket. (There was an option of a small motor that only shot the rocket a few hundred feet into the air.)
Holding his rocket waiting for his turn to launch.
Getting his rocket set up on the launch pad.
Pressing the launch button.
Goodbye rocket.
Sweetie picked the large motor. It went so high and far that it disappeared behind some big trees (well outside the park) and I'm sure that some neighbor(multiple houses away from the park) had to clean it up last night.
2 comments:
Fun fun fun!!!
I love all these pictures. I miss you!
Post a Comment