Tuesday, July 14, 2009

May Flashback

In May when we took our vacation to Utah, we said a two year good-bye to The Guy's younger brother, B, who is serving a mission in Hong Kong, China. Here are he and Sweetie at the MTC before the sad good-bye.

We did this two years ago with another younger brother, N, and Sweetie did just fine then. But this time it was really hard for him. When the movie finished in the MTC Sweetie was crying so hard. He didn't want to say good-bye and he just clung to B and did not want to let go. We'll miss Uncle B, but we know that he's really happy where he is and that he'll be back so soon! (I love this picture, which is why I had to write this post despite it's lateness.)

3 comments:

Books = Possibilities said...

That is a sweet picture!

Dimples :) said...

Hey! Did you know I went to HK on my mission? I'm jealous he gets to go.

Dedee said...

I hated the MTC for that very reason. Too many people through the other door.

Maybe that's why I found myself a husband before it ever even became a question. I'm not sure I could have done it. . .