Monday, March 2, 2009

Snow Day

Today we woke up to a thick blanket of snow on the ground with no school to go with it. And somehow we convinced the guy to stay home with us.


When you're home for the whole day, there is nothing better than to spend the morning cooking deliciousness. We love these apple sticky buns. Thanks C, for the recipe!


Woof-woof had been outside in the snow, but it was cold so she came inside to work on her most recent favorite project - drawing pictures for Uncle BRP.


Of course when I sneak outside to take pictures the boys have to through snow at me!


And this is what happens to Woof-woof when she wears herself out. It's so rare to see her napping that I had to document it!


Later in the day, we went sledding. It was really cold (the windchill was at 7 degrees) so we only got a few runs in. But we had a great day. I'd wish for it to happen again, but I'm really ready for spring!

1 comments:

Dedee said...

Yes, and, um. . .Where's the recipe?