We went to Utah for two weeks and we had a great time visiting with family. We spent Christmas Eve and New Years Eve with the guy's family. As usual there was a lot of basketball and games playing. None of us will forget "the guy" doing the Phil Huckstable dance. We also had a great (if not a bit scary) day with them in Idaho visiting extended family.
We had a great adult dinner with my family(seven of the nine children were in town). And we had a great time swimming with the kids and adults. It's fun to see everyone as the kids are growing up. I had a great time shopping with the girls and I'm so thankful for my parents who helped make quilts for the kids.
And as is often the case, I didn't take enough pictures. But here are some of what I have.
Woof-woof the angel before her Christmas program at preschool.
Woof-woof sitting on Santa's lap after the preschool program.
Sweetie sitting on Santa's lap.
Woof-woof trying out her new present - a pink razor scooter! We let the kids open their presents from us before we left so that we didn't have to haul presents across the country(and back).
Sweetie trying out his green scooter.
My wise man.
Woof-woof with her "wise gift," as she called it.
The donkey, Mary & Joseph
Mary & Joseph with their "Red Devil" shepherds(both guys have SHS Red Devil shirts on).
Did Santa eat those cookies? Or was it Uncle J?
A Christmas rose from S.
Presents with Grandpa J.
Playing in the snow with Aunt Santa Claus(and yes, that's what she always calls herself.) The kids could not get enough of the snow, although I got sick of it. It snowed a lot while we were there and I'm not used to that any more!
Giving the blankie one last hug! We made a new quilt and put the blankie inside. Growing up is tough and part of growing up is giving up the blankie.
A new blanket tied by Grandma B and Grandpa J for Woof-woof.
1 comments:
It was good to see you, albeit not long enough!
Woof-Woof's blankie looks great!
Post a Comment