The Guy who has never had a stuffed animal that he loved enough to name it.
Too sweet. I'm so glad that you documented it.
That's so cute. I can't believe how big those two are getting! This is our last week in Berkeley...I resonated with your last post. Sad!
I love it! Your kids remind me so much of my kids. It is such an adventure raising little philosophers! Never a dull moment!
And, Linda I have to say you look so cute with your braces! You and I are in the same boat there, although I am supposed to have mine off in a few weeks and then...FREEDOM!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Too sweet. I'm so glad that you documented it.
That's so cute. I can't believe how big those two are getting! This is our last week in Berkeley...I resonated with your last post. Sad!
I love it! Your kids remind me so much of my kids. It is such an adventure raising little philosophers! Never a dull moment!
And, Linda I have to say you look so cute with your braces! You and I are in the same boat there, although I am supposed to have mine off in a few weeks and then...FREEDOM!
Post a Comment