Monday, October 6, 2008

I'm an Autumn


This afternoon Woof-Woof was singing, "I'm an Autumn. I'm an Autumn." while wearing these hats. While I don't have any idea what she meant, it was funny.


First Day of School Fun

Woof-woof started preschool in the middle of September. She really loves going and I love that the thought of preschool got her potty trained. We're happily enjoying this new adventure!


Sweetie started Kindergarten. He loves it! He comes home telling me all sorts of stories about the teachers dog, the bullies on the bus, and what they ate for snack. So far, so good! While he's a head taller than anyone in his class, he doesn't seem to mind and manages to get picked on - he's too sweet and kind for his height! One of these days the bullies will get smart and stop picking on him, but for now we just tell him to keep talking to us and the teacher!

I'm enjoying life. I've been canning applesauce. Sweetie is really great at working the peeler and I can manage to get almost everything else done while he works. Sometimes I have to give him a ten apple head start but we're enjoying it. I hope that we're still enjoying it by the end of the month. To answer the big question, no I don't have much childless time - the kids school schedules are opposite. She goes in the morning and he's in afternoon Kindergarten. I have had one free day thanks to a play date and I honestly didn't know what to do with myself! I'll have to plan better on the next time!

1 comments:

Dedee said...

The thought of her singing happily along just made me really happy. They are darling.