Monday, October 6, 2008

General Conference

While getting ready for the Sunday morning session of General Conference to start Sweetie asked me if I would print off some ties for him to color while listening to the session. (Last time I printed off some pictures of the General Authorities that had empty ties so you could color the ties in while watching.) Well, we don't have a printer right now so I came up with the next best option - do it yourself drawings. I drew the heads and ties and Sweetie filled them in. I couldn't help but laughing when he was done. He seemed to get everything just as a five year old would(he was especially attentive to the eyebrows). I forgot to leave room for a female so she ended up on back. Here's what he saw:


They are in order: Pres. Eyring, Elder Hales, Bishop McMullin, Elder Ballard, and himself - Sweetie. (I don't know why he didn't draw Pres. Monson but he didn't.) I really love that he is the only one with a lot of hair in these pictures.


Here is Sister Dalton and the maze that the guy made him. I couldn't stop laughing at the hair on Sister Dalton.

I'm not ever going to print out something for him again. I love this creativity!

3 comments:

Elena said...

Great pictures! I love the one of Sis Dalton's hair. That is so great that there will be a temple in Philadelphia. What a blessing and a timesaver. BTW, still just waiting for this baby!

Dedee said...

I love the Princess Leia hair! Those are beautiful pics. I thought of you when they announced the temple in Philly. Very awesome!

Hi Elena! (It's Seamore Tomato's just older sister!)

Maile said...

Haha, awesome drawings! I think it's great that he put himself right there with the apostles. And I love the hands with seven fingers!