Four families: eight adults, thirteen children.
All happily getting out of the Chicago winter cold.
Good food, the Valentines Day couch full of guys, sun, can-jam, sand, hermit crabs eating coconuts, blue beach, sunrises, 400 year-old tree, sea cucumbers, full moon, conch shells, deuces, red beach, swimming pool antics, Pablo, lizards, sun-basking iguanas, no gas anywhere on the island, tarantula in the house, La Negra boat - burnt rubber and close-up of tattoos, baby hermit crabs, 4 slots, everyone in one van, Cookies Paradise, shame, shame, shame, snorkeling, skinny cows, driving on Devin's lap, buried by sand, cracking open coconuts, silver beach, expensive GNO dinner, scratched up cars, monkey in the middle, sand castles, bio-bay, star-gazing, torn shorts, exploring, tide-pooling, roosters, feeling like Jurasic Park, mac n cheese, horse fight, starfish beach, how much would pay for..., one hundred duck sized horses vs one horse sized duck, rainbow loom, skinny-dipping, palm trees, secret beach, two dogs in the house, frisbee on the beach, spotted eagle ray, fogged up snorkel masks, snickers ice cream bars, mofongo, coqui frogs, car-plane-taxi-ferry-taxi, the bowl game, motion sickness, trumpet fish, water-logged phones, bumpy roads, laughter, minecraft, tearing up walking into the airport, green beach, cat alley, shade hunters, finally getting the A+ run.
Perfect.



3 comments:
I love catching up on all your blog posts! I have to say I am jealous of all your fun vacations but then again not your Chicago weather! ;) What a fun mother daughter trip, love the idea. Oh, how you made me miss Philly! I wish we were all still back there together. Your family is as beautiful as ever.
Looking at this post made me feel warm... then out the window I looked and I felt extra cold.
I loved all these recent posts and seeing familiar faces! Same thoughts as Erin. NH isn't any better weather than Chicago.
Post a Comment