Sunday, August 19, 2012

Cousin time

My cousins B & E came into town for a visit. I haven't seen them in years. It was fun to reconnect.

We started the weekend off by getting pedicures. 
They had a better excuse than me - they were going to a wedding.
Me? I just wanted to relax!

Showing off our toes at the beach!
We ate sushi. 
B was a little hesitant. But she said that she enjoyed it.

We went to Rockefeller chapel and listened to the bell concert.
We tried to keep The Little One from smothering baby T too much.
 We went to the beach in the rain.
 E liked the mosaics near the beach.
 These girls are great!
We stayed up late every night; talked tons; laughed; played tons of nerts (we even beat Devin a few times); and it felt like we hadn't missed a beat.
I'm not letting so many years pass before I see them again!

0 comments: