Sweetie had a day off school, so I hired a babysitter and told him that I'd take him anywhere he wanted to go for the day. He picked the Museum of Science and Industry. We had a great time exploring areas of the museum that we never get to with the girls in tow.
Here he is braving the machine that shocks you every once in awhile. It tests how risk loving or averse you are. We were both risk averse and only willing to try once each - neither of us wanted to get shocked (and neither of us did).
We got to watch the exhibit on lightning (always out with the girls because it is really loud and noisy).
I learned a lot of new things about lightning.
Did you know that the part of lightning that we see is the upward strike? Lightning strikes toward the ground and then strikes back up to the sky. It's that second part that we see and hear.
The school had an Arts Expo where they showed one piece of artwork from each child. This is the mask that Sweetie made (his is the long one above Woof-woof).
Woof-woof swinging on a porch swing with two of her school friends.
Sweetie had a play date and I thought it was cool that his friend loved our butterfly wings.
We got a new fridge! Hooray!
It's been months since I trusted that our fridge would work and kept much in it.
The Little One was so pleased - she got her pajamas onto the bear (with only minimal help from me) and then pushed the bear around in the stroller.
Sometimes it's the little things that make life wonderful!
0 comments:
Post a Comment