Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A few things!

A few more Halloween pictures:

Sweetie's class
 Woof-woof's class (in two parts)
 The other half
 Sweetie earned the Presidential Physical Fitness award.  
I'm SO proud of him.  He wanted it and worked so hard to get it.  
FYI: That's over 40 sit-ups; a shuttle run in under 11.1 seconds; a sit and reach of 31 centimeters; a mile run in under 8:48; and at least 17 push-ups.
   
The Little One is getting crazy.  I constantly find her crawling on top of things.  And now she's learning to love jumping off those tall things.  Oi! 
 Woof-woof lost her other bottom tooth!  

I'll probably post mid-week next week (or the following Sunday).  I'm off to NYC this weekend for a Weekend Sewing Workshop!  So I'll be sewing, not blogging this weekend.  :)  
Have a lovely one!

2 comments:

E B said...

How cool - I look forward to the workshop report!

Dedee said...

Your kids are sooo darling. I can't wait to see them sooooon!!!

my word verification--trific. Your kids!