It's been a busy couple of weeks with the kids. (Yesterday we had five things on our calendar between 10 AM and 2 PM.) It's obviously getting to the end of the school-year.
In some spare time last week we had a large wrestling match/Dragon Rides.
The kids love pinning The Guy!
That is, all except The Little One. She would have nothing to do with the Dragon Rides or wrestling. She just wanted to be nestled in my arms watching the mayhem.
Woof-woof and I went to the musical, Pinkalicious with friends from church. I promise that I tried to get another picture of her. She was just mad at me when I took the picture and wouldn't smile for anything. It was a fun outing.
Woof-woof didn't have school again last Friday, so I took her on a fabric store hunt. While on the hunt we found this cute little children's museum in the middle of nowhere. Woof-woof spent a long time at this station which was an animal hospital. She fed, cleaned, and bandaged every animal that they had.
The Little One loved exploring the toddler/baby area of the museum. She went down the slide by herself and loved having a new place to explore.
Sweetie took me on a field trip. He heard about this trip at the beginning of the school year and told me that I HAD to go with him. It was to Alvin Ailey. Please Sweetie, twist my arm...
Seeing Revelations twice in a week was awesome(Devin also took me for my birthday present).
Silliness on the bus.
Waiting for the show to start.
Running some energy off at a park after the show. I think all of the kids could have rolled and run down this hill for hours. It's the biggest hill I've seen in Chicago...
Pushing and riding the ship.
Woof-woof on the bounce house with two of her classmates at the Rites of May celebration/carnival put on by their school.
Silly Woof-woof with her carnival prizes.
1 comments:
So fun to see the kids.. they are growing up so fast! HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY!
Post a Comment