A few years ago The Guy helped some women edit a book they were writing. I vaguely remember him telling me about it.
The book came out recently and with it(of course) comes a blog. The name of the blog and the book is Spousonomics. It's all about marriage and economics.
The blog has a series called, "Economists in Love" and they asked The Guy to be part of their series. So we took a picture as a couple, he answered a bunch of questions, I read over them while in a sick stupor and didn't edit anything, and they just posted about us today.
Enjoy!
(On another note, I have not given up the blog. I severed the cord to my laptop(it was stuck under the recliner and I pulled too hard) so I'm awaiting my new cord and then I'll have plenty of updates about the past while, including Easter pictures. I know you can't wait. Let's just hope the new cord comes soon.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment