Mom made me wear this crazy big hat that resembles the one she wears. It was annoying - I couldn't ever see anything.
I didn't get a good nap in the whole time. One day I even had to sleep in a tent.
I found sand.
I liked it at first and wanted to play more.
It felt really cool in my hands. Then I got it in my eyes. I don't ever need to touch sand again.
My mom was so mean. She made me stay with my Dad when she wanted to go out to swim.
Sweetie was really nice and let me swing in the hammock with him.
My dad made me wear this big, huge thing that bugged me. I don't know why I had to wear it.
I loved all of the time that I spent with Daddy. He's funny and sticks his tongue out at me all of the time.
I spent one whole day in my pajamas at the beach.
I loved the trip. I can't wait to do another trip with my family. I'm going to be bored next week with only my mom to entertain me.
0 comments:
Post a Comment