Okay, I'll tell you. It took us three, yes I said three, hours to get in and out. I thought because I got an appointment first thing in the day(8 am) that we'd be in and out in no time. Nope! Three hours later. And it was just for the older two. I took The Little One in last Friday.
Okay, so back to the stats:
Sweetie
8 years old
4 feet 7 inches
86 pounds
Woof-woof
almost 5 years old
3 feet 8 inches
43 pounds
The Little One
almost 8 months old
26 inches
17 pounds 8 ounces
And did you notice that someone has a trick now?
She can finally sit up!
2 comments:
the little one was hurt when you called her "trick-less" so she got a move on it! watch out, here comes crawling!!! and we think you are cool enough to do a trip with, so let's do it!!!
Hooray for the little one! They are all looking so big! I miss you guys.
Post a Comment