Friday, December 3, 2010

Copycats

Last week we got this picture from the school telling us how our kids should be dressed when they come to school.  If they aren't dressed appropriately then they can't go out for recess.

 Here's our version of the picture. 
Can you see what each of them is missing?  
We're still working on getting everything.

And here is The Little One in her version of outdoor wear!

3 comments:

Katie said...

They all look toasty warm! So Sweetie is missing boots, right? And the little one is missing shoes for PE (but is so adorable in her little suit). Is woof woof also missing PE shoes?

Natalie said...

The picture made us laugh. If it were a little colder here, I think Hannah's school would be sending it home too. They did mention in a weekly email in early October that Target was stocked with snow pants, hint hint. ;-)

Dedee said...

Oh, I just found Woor-Woof's scarf.

My word verification word is afibbo. As in, I just told afibbo. I need another definition of this word because it definitely needs to become part of the English language.