Monday, August 30, 2010

Matchy, matchy

I know that many moms don't want their kids to be all matchy, matchy. And I know that on Project Runway Michael Kors and Heidi Klum made fun of people who do it.

But I have to admit that one of the things I was most excited about when I found out that I was having another girl was the fact that they could wear matching outfits. I bought these shirts not too long after that.

A shot that gets their whole outfits. (Unfortunately not so good of the girls)

I love this shot of Woof-woof.

The Little One here is just so precious. And it's a better shot of the shirt.


For the record, I don't go crazy and they don't match all the time - just once in a while. And I like it!

4 comments:

Katie said...

cute cute cute! I like matching sisters.

Megan said...

love the updates!! your kids are so great and the little one is getting so big! she's going to outweigh lyra soon! good luck with the colorfying of your house. i've been having the same problem and got wall stickers for the kids rooms as well. the only problem here is they don't paint the walls, it's just the rough textured feeling (hence the wall crumbles when you touch it). so, the stickers won't stick to the walls and i've had to get creative to decorate the doors and make them make the rooms look good.

let's set up a skype time. when works well for you? saturday morning? we just have visitors at 3:30pm, so anytime before or after. we are now 7 hrs ahead of you. love you!

Dedee said...

Love it! That wouldn't work so well even if I got myself another girl. But that's not happening any times soon.

Unknown said...

Cute! I love matching kids!