The walls are white.
The carpet is white.
The tile in the bathrooms is white.
The kitchen cabinets are white.
The kitchen tile is white.
White, white, white is all there is.
The only color is in a few tiles in the kitchen counter and the switch plates in each room(which I think is a very odd place to have color).
So I pulled out my trusty wall velcro and some wall stickers and gave the kids room a color makeover. I even bought colorful material for their curtains(not shown, because they aren't made yet).
Sweetie chose Star Wars wall stickers for his side of the room.
We pulled out the trusty picture frames that have been giving us color since Berkeley.
Woof-woof picked fairy princess stickers for her side of the room.
And while I admit that now it's a bit chaotic I have to say that I love having color in there.
We even found some color for the bathroom.
Now I just need to get to the rest of the house!
3 comments:
I love color too. The rooms look great with a little fun! Can't wait to see the gorgeous curtains you're going to make ;)
And really, white carpets? Who came up with THAT idea?
I need more of that in my house!
I have the same problem at my new place! Thanks for the good ideas.
Post a Comment