Sunday, June 27, 2010

Regret?, Homeless, a Changing, and the beginning of Sun

Or in other words, some of what we've done in the last week.

As many of you know, I have this weirdness with baby hair. So here is the requisite "baby screaming after the haircut" photo. I must admit that I miss the crazy hair a little bit and am slightly regretting the cut.


The movers packed all of our stuff up, they loaded the truck, we said goodbye to our house, our agent called to say that the paperwork was all signed, and we got a small amount of money wired to our bank account. We're homeless for a few weeks and it feels surreal. I can't believe that we're already to this point and that we've said our goodbyes to Philly. Wow!

Someone got her diaper changed in a very important building. Can you tell what it is?


I think this picture should answer the above question.

Our friends from Berkeley were in town on the day the movers were loading our truck. This was great because it gave the kids and I something to do all day. It was a great day and made us miss all of our Berkeley friends.

Someone turned one month old! Here she is hanging out at the beach house(one of the stopping points for us homeless people).


Another "must-have" photo in our family - The First Time at the Beach!

2 comments:

Human Bean said...

She is beautiful with or without hair! It looks like she strongly resembles your Sweety. It's always amazing to me to watch their little faces look more and more familiar as they grow. Just out of curiosity, what is your weirdness with baby hair? ~Lol!

Dedee said...

Wow. Time has flown, hasn't it. Love you!