Thursday, May 13, 2010

Haircuts

I don't like cutting hair. But I often do it. But truthfully, while I'm pregnant I don't cut hair at all. I get grumpier than grumpy and so my family just goes to the salon. But for some crazy minute last week I decided to cut their hair. And crazy enough, I didn't get grumpy. Some blessings were obviously coming from on high!

Woof-woof before:


Sweetie before: (I know it's far away, but just look at those bangs...)


Woof-woof and Sweetie after!


It's nice to have their hair short(and the fights with woof-woof while brushing every morning have gone away). The only sad thing is that it appears that I cut off most of Woof-woofs curls. I think that they'll come back when it gets humid, but it's a little sad to have her hair not be as curly.

1 comments:

Dedee said...

Good job! I've kind-of stepped back from cutting hair lately.