Then...
... One must do a lot of this:
... And feed some of these:
... And find out what is captured in the raccoon trap.
... And let it go when it's not a raccoon.
... And help the rest of the cousins "scoop up the poop." (Sadly I didn't get any pictures of this, but it was the hit of the weekend.)
AND If it happens to snow while you're at this grandparents house...
Then you must spend as much time as possible in it, making the best of every flake.
5 comments:
I love it! I love it! I love it! You're lucky you have such a great family. ;)
What great photos, and what a great adventure for the kids! I love that they enjoyed "poop scooping"!
What an amazing place! Looks like you had a fantastic vacation!
I love this post!
I didn't see nearly enough of you. . .
But I was glad for what I got!
Post a Comment