Sunday, September 6, 2009

Fashionista

This morning Woof-woof got ready for church while I was in the bathroom getting ready myself. I heard her walk down the stairs and I asked her if her clothes were appropriate for church. She said, "Of course Mama. I look gorgeous." This isn't what she was wearing this morning, but it gives you a sense of her fashion of late. (And yes, we changed her shirt to make her a bit more church appropriate.)

If you can tell me what the accessory around her neck is (I'm sure only cousins of mine will know) I'll give you a prize. In fact, I could send you one of these if you want! Somehow I got a big pile of them after Grandma B died and I've been holding onto them for years. Little did I know that they would become such a fashion accessory! (Unfortunately I had to cut it off her neck to get it off.)

I caught Woof-woof reading Purplicious in this outfit and had to document the moment for those of you who think that I don't ever let my daughter wear pink!