
Then, because I get a little crazy in fabric stores, I decided not to just make one skirt to go with the three-pack(which was my original plan) but to make three skirts. Lucky for me I know plenty of little girls so almost all of the skirts already have homes to go to.
The outfit for the top pair of socks.
Ladybugs
Cupcakes
After seeing the cupcake shirt Woof-woof begged me to make her a cupcake shirt. I think that she's been reading too much pinkalicious. She's got cupcakes on the brain. (I'll have to post a picture of her soon in her cupcake shirt with a skirt I'm working on with material that looks remarkably like it came out of the pinkalicious book.)
I made a pink polka dot skirt with a flower top to match the pink socks but didn't take a photo before giving it away.
Other Projects
After taking suggestions on the orange dress a few months ago, I finally added some ribbon to get to this. I really love the purple, yellow and orange combination. I can't wait to get it on Woof-woof. I'll try to remember to take a picture of her in it.
And one other outfit that I made for another little girl I know and love.
7 comments:
those are all so great! I love how the socks are the inspiration! I once had a dress made to match a pair of tights... :)
So cute! I wish we lived closer so we could have sewing nights. I love the cupcake shirt too.
Pinkalicious is great fashion inspiration! Either she has a great memory (you too) or you broke down and bought her the book after reading it a million times when you came to visit. Which ever one it is, I'm impressed.
You are very talented. The outfits you made my girls are their favorites and they always get lots of compliments whenever they wear them.
Oh my!! You need to open an etsy store and quick. Those are the cutest ever!! I'm dying.
p.s. Did I mention that you are too amazing!
I agree with Jennette. I think Etsy is in your future. I wish you were closer. I would LOVE something like this for Teagan!
You are so talented. I have always admired your sewing capabilities and creativity!!
I can not believe you Linda. You're crazy with that sewing machine. We miss seeing little Adelle prancing around in her beautiful outfits!
You are quite the talent! I'm sorry I haven't gotten the thank you letter in the mail yet, but I wanted you to know that we love the outfit! Thank you so much for making it for us. Its so cute! I haven't been to your blog for a while, its fun to catch up on it. Sorry we missed you when you were here. It was a little crazy in May for us. :D Sure love you and miss you!
Post a Comment