Sunday, May 10, 2009

Conversation Tidbits

Soplisist to Me: I hate to narc on Woof-woof but she just went to the bathroom and didn't wash her hands.

Me to Woof-woof: Back to the bathroom. Did you wash your hands?

Woof-woof: No mom. I didn't wash my hands. But I didn't wipe.



The guy to a second cousin of Sweeties: What grade are you in?

Cousin: I'm in fifth grade.

Sweetie: Wow. You're short for a fifth grader.

Cousin: I know.

Me: That's not nice.

The Guy to Sweetie aside from the group: We need to be nice. Telling someone they're short for their grade isn't polite.

Sweetie to The Guy: But everyone always tells me that I'm tall for a Kindergartener.

3 comments:

Books = Possibilities said...

Oh, funny kids!

Lake Family est. 2006 said...

Boy aren't kids great! They are so good about seeing - I should say stating the facts. Facts over rule politeness every time. Everything is black and white with them. Love IT! Have a beautiful day!!

Bruce Baird said...

I think I want to have a different nickname from Uncle B