
Sweetie has been talking about dressing up as Albert Einstein for almost a year now. It was started he came down to breakfast with messy hair one morning and we told him that he looked like Einstein. He thought that that was so funny, so he decided that he should dress up as him. I think that he looks remarkably well, despite the horrible "old" lines that I drew on his face.

Woof-woof likes to change things into colors with her magic wand. (Imagine the end of Sleeping Beauty and you've got her world.) So what else could she be but a fairy! The costume is a little eclectic, but that's what moms are for!
13 comments:
Great Einstein costume! Brilliant! And the fairy is adorable!
Happy Halloween! I love the costumes.
Those are fantastic costumes! I love the changing colors fairy thing! Ellie has the same Sleeping Beauty-related obsession with "changing" things (mostly dresses) between blue and pink.
Too cute! I just love Halloween! It's so much fun to dress up! What were you and Devin?
Oh, and is that a Bosch I see on your counter???? We have that one now and I LOVE it!!!!!!
The costumes are fabulous! I love the fairy!
The costumes are perfect! Great Job! I love all the nicknames you have for one another! You'll have to tell me that story someday!! :)
Adorable! I just can't believe how fast kids grow up. Adelle was a tiny baby last I saw you. Of course that was my wedding day and now two and half years later Jake and I have two of our own. Thanks for giving me the blog site. It is great to stay in touch this way. Have a beautiful day!
So cute!! The kids are getting so big. Thanks for sending me a link to your blog!!
I am so glad you sent your blog, I always love to see your creativity with Halloween costumes! We are excited to come to your town in 2 weeks and get to see you!!!
Linda, suddenly I am finding all of my old friends through the magical mysterious internet and I LOVE it! Your family is so cute! I guess I need to start blogging, it seems as though I'm the only person on the planet who doesn't! I do post loads of pictures on http://www.flickr.com/photos/xeagar so check it out if you get a moment. Also, my email is nettalienvanderpoel@gmail.com. I would love to hear from you so we can catch up! Also, we lived in Philly while Rex went to law school and my sister Gretel is there now. Why are you guys there? Keep in touch! -Netta
fantastic costumes! sad i missed them.
Dear Mr. Einstein, could you come and give a lecture in the biophysics class I am teaching. We want to know more about proton tunneling and I think you are the right man for the job!
Love, Aunt Jeanne
Post a Comment