Friday, July 11, 2008

My toothless shark son

Yesterday the guy gave the last little tug to Sweetie's first tooth to come out.

Unfortunately it's not the tooth that we need to have come out(He has a permanant tooth coming in behind his other bottom front tooth). So losing his first tooth will quickly be followed by another.

I'll post a picture soon - when I unpack the computer! ;)

3 comments:

Mindi said...

I can't believe he's already losing teeth!! Didn't he only have one tooth when he was a year old??

Seamore Tomato said...

This was a big shock to me! Given his baby teeth timing I thought that he would be seventeen before he lost a tooth.

Paul and Angela Baird said...

The first lost tooth is always fun! Little Issac still has no teeth, and her Dr. said that there's a link between late teeth growth and tallness. Interesting huh? But I guess we already knew Loren would be a tall one! Love ya'!